I hate big government as much as the next guy, but there exists 2 areas in which the government can never become too big:
- The Military – We need to be kept safe no matter the cost. Should a stray drone strike a Pakistani kindergarten for the mentally challenged, this is the price we must pay to live in the land of the free.
- Security – We can’t have life or liberty without security here at home.
The part I’m wanting to focus on here is security. Earlier today (March 7), the criminal organization known as Wikileaks released a series of leaks that outlined everything the US government is doing to keep us secure.
While I’m no fan of Wikileaks, I am most certainly a fan of these leaks.
What is the US government doing to keep us safe?
- Hacking our Phones
- Hacking our Smart TV’s (Samsung. Unfortunately, they can’t get other brands?)
- Hacking our Gaming Consoles
- Installing Malware on Microsoft Windows
They can activate microphones across all of these devices. It would have been even better if they could activate video camera’s but I haven’t read of that just yet.
Why is this great?
Because, dummy, it gives us peace of mind that they’re doing everything they can to thwart terrorist attacks here at home. It gives us peace of mind knowing that our tax dollars are being spent wisely.
Do you think one of the Julian Assange clones sitting in some CIA supercenter cares to listen to my distant fapping noises accompanied by the sounds of Squirt Gangbang Vol. 5?
Hell no, unless they’re gay, they’re going to click NEXT. They don’t care about listening to your wife nag on you about doing the dishes, or about how much you hate your job.
They have one goal and one goal only: catching ragheads.
So, bring on the surveillance. Install a poop cam for all I care. I ain’t got nothin’ to hide and chances are, neither do you.